- Welcome to my blog! Panda Reads has been in operation since January 2011 and while, unfortunately, no one is paying me to do this, I consider it a job and I love it! Rarely will you have to wait more than a few days to find a new update from me, except for that one time I was reading two 1,000+ page books at the same time... oops! But now that Gone with the Wind is out of the way, there's not too many other massive books out there on my TBR pile, unless you count the rest of the Outlander series...
- But I digress. Since a young age I have loved reading. I mean, is there anything better than reading a good book? Maybe talking about it with other readers. Here you will find reviews of most of the books I read; feel free to join in the discussion in the comments section under each individual post. If you've read a book I've reviewed, I'd love to hear what you think about it.
- A little bit about myself: I graduated in 2009 from the University of Rochester with a B.A. in History. It was at UofR that I also met my now husband, Chris. We were married January 2, 2010. He's in medical school, so after the wedding and honeymoon we did a semester on Grand Bahama Island. Talk about a great experience! A semester in Miami followed then it was up to Buffalo, NY for Chris to study and take his first board exam. We're currently in Decatur, GA - home to the best book festival ever, The Decatur Book Festival!
- Goodreads, it's my favorite website! Feel free to find me there and friend me. All my reviews show up there, as well as here. I'm also a member of PaperBackSwap.com and if I've reviewed a book and you decide you want to read it, there's a chance it's on my shelf just waiting for you to order it.
- So thanks for taking the time to learn more about me and my blog. Enjoy!